Go on a soulful journey into the chakra system...
Our chakra-Vinyasa yoga teacher training is an immersive, retreat style experience for yoga teachers. this 1-week training includes your stay and meals. Enjoy our oceanfront retreat centre, jungle and ocean view yoga spaces, meditation platforms, virtually private beaches and miles and miles of unspoiled paradise.
This is a full and complete course on its own. It is also a module of our Yoga Alliance registered 300hr YTT.
Chakra-Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Sample daily schedule:
- 7:00 – 8:30am morning chakra-themed yoga flow
- 8:30 – 9am beach meditation and mindfulness exercises
- 9 – 10:30am Breakfast break
- 10:30am – 1pm Chakra Vinyasa Yoga Theory
- 1pm – 3:30pm Lunch Break
- 3:30pm – 6:00pm Workshops, discussion, practice teaching, mindful communication skills
- 6pm – 7:00pm Sunset & Dinner break
- 7pm – 8:30pm evening satsang (Q&A, philosophy chats, dance parties)
This Chakra-Vinyasa yoga teacher training will touch on:
- History and origins of the chakra system
- How to understand chakras from a Western perspective
- Where Chakras meet science
- How the chakras can help us better understand ourselves- mind, body and spirit
- Mantras to awaken each chakra
- Hindu deities and their stories as they relate to the theme of each of the seven chakras
- Yoga Asana that calm, balance and stimulate each chakra
- How to sequence yoga asana classes for the chakras
- Rituals and practices to get in touch with your system, chakra by chakra
This teacher training includes your stay + 3 meals per day at our retreat center at Maderas Beach, Nicaragua. Located just outside of the lively beach town of San Juan Del Sur, Maderas beach is a safe and quiet haven. Our oceanfront private villa is the perfect setting for a month spent in paradise! You’ll get sunset views every evening from our dipping pool and our yoga shala boasts a 180 degree view of the ocean and the surf break! We also have a jungle yoga deck and 82 acres of hiking trails on this private property to explore.
Every morning you can meditate on the cliffs of this dramatic coastline that gives way to perfect beaches for walking and some world-class waves for surfing. This place is serene and stunning.
GETTING HERE: Maderas beach is located just 2-houra from Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR) airport and 2-hours from Managua Airport (MGA). Flying in to either airport. We can have our partners at the retreat center organize your transfers to us at Maderas Beach.
Accreditation & Tuition
Yoga Academy International is a recognized and registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance. When you graduate our course you will be a certified chakra-vinyasa yoga teacher. This course also counts as 60hrs toward Yoga Academy International’s 500hr YTT. On completion of 3 elective modules + our core module, you can register as RYT-500.
Tuition for this program is $1765USD. Your chakra-vinyasa yoga teacher training includes:
- 9 nights at our private, oceanfront retreat center
- 3 locally sourced healthy meals daily
- Daily Asana and Meditation practice
- An opportunity to live your yoga, lifestyle and ethics
- Campfires, singing, dancing, stargazing
- A safe, sacred space for you to grow in to the most authentic and happy version of yourself
- Mentorship and personalized guidance
* please note, there is 1 day off mid-way through this training. Meals will not be included on the day off. This is your opportunity to support local restaurants and visit the area!
There are no extras or hidden fees associated with our program. We invite you to come as you are and we will provide you with everything you need. Payment plans are available.